Thursday, February 5, 2009

Good Morning,

Well, I think I have gotten this figured out and will keep tweeking it as I go along. I've been on facebook a lot lately and I wonder if I am the only one who is so interested in how we all thought back in high school to the way we think today. I think many of us had so many mis-perseptions. I guess another way of putting it would be esteem issues. Some of us could have gotten so much more out of life. I can remember a few people I thought were so attractive, not just physically but just seemed to be really sweet and special. I can also remember thinking, there really isn't anything all that special about me and someone like that wouldn't give me the time of day. Oh well, I guess we can't go back in time, but we sure can learn from all of it, right!? It could be very usefull in helping our kids. At a minimum, they are going through the same things we did. Not all parents back then got into a lot of our issues. We can use that to help our kids. What do you think.

That is all I have time for today, even though there is so much more to say. Tomorrow is another day.............................

1 comment:

  1. High school to age 52 retrospective... well boy what I didn't know back then. Let alone what technology didn't exist in 1975 when I graduated!

    AS to who was pretty verus who was nice.. that all was very apparent to me even back then! What wasn't as clear was who I would be, what I would be and where I would be at the current stage of my life.

    I have changed so much and mostly for the better. Most importantly, I have learned to change as life changes around me.

    ReplyDelete